Wednesday 20 July 2011

Welcome to Elwood Prints Photography!

Hey all,

I'm starting a new blog for my photography as the other one seemed to get off topic a bit!  Sooo, introductions ~ Greetings World,
I am yet another photographer trying to capture the beauty and peace of a moment before it's lost forever and seeking that elusive perfect shot.  I'll be sharing some of my favourite photographs with you and would love any tips or advice you may have!
Everyone's online these days trying to share a bit of their soul through writing or photography so please be gentle with mine.  My website is http://www.elwoodprints.com/ and any help or support you can give would be most welcome and yes, you can buy any of my photographs there as well as make custom requests.
Welcome to the world through my eyes....

0 comments:

Post a Comment