Monday 10 October 2011

Tollymore Forest Park

Expanding and growing as a Photographer, or at least trying to, I decided to do some long daylight exposures and RAW file manipulation so nothing like a relaxing stroll in the beautiful, multi-hued forage of a forest with it's very own bubbling brook - well river (a few years ago during torrential rain the banks flooded and broke many of the ornate bridges!).  Of course living in Northern Ireland this didn't go quite to plan as it rained and blew a gale!  Unfortunately this meant that a lot of the photographs were unsalvagable due to motion blur from the rustling trees.  I also found that I had to buy a convertion programme to work on my raw files and that shooting in raw removed a lot of the colour saturation and contrast but this is after all a learning curve.  So without further ado feast your eyes on Tollymore set int he heart of the Mourne Mountains!


My official website is: http://www.elwoodprints.com were you can view many more examples of my work and order prints online.  I also write for and support: http://snaphappy.moonfruit.com a photographic community and contest site with many free articles and courses on photography.









0 comments:

Post a Comment